Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Sunday

Another Sunday has arrived and I am up earlier than I would like.  Just can't sleep.  I hate when that happens, especially when I have the weekend all to myself and I can do whatever I want.  So here I am, typing away. 

Yesterday, I spent the whole day in my little studio and made many items I actually love.  Will be posting in my shop shortly.  Creativity abound, but then that also leads to carpel tunnel flare ups.  I need to wear the brace more often, so it doesn't get so bad....because I am not giving up my torch!

This week will be busy...getting costumes made for halloween, the boys have a bookfair at their school I am chairing, and the normal mom stuff.  My daughter is set on being an Egg for Halloween.  Not the type of costume you can buy, of course.  So I am looking for an Egg Pattern, or  ideas on what to do.  She wants her head to stick out the top of a complete egg (cracked on top for her head I assume) and her arms and legs sticking out. I am afraid my only option is to get out the sewing machine...EEEEKKKK.

My youngest son wants to be a robot.  So, we spray painted boxes silver......and they still smell like paint after 3 days. HELP!!!  Luckily I had an old broken tv, so tore that apart for parts.  I think it will look nice after we are done....hopefully he will be able to see out of it and not fall down........The middle son is waiting till the last minute, so he can watch mommy run around like a mad women trying to get him ready.  Always the considerate one. :)

So that's my current week in a nutshell!  What are you up to????

No comments:

Post a Comment