Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF

It's Friday, once again.  The weeks seem to fly by....at least we are flying toward summer. 

I just posted some new items to etsy.  More Little People sculptures.  I love creating these little guys.  I have so many more idea's I want to try.  I tried my hand at the mainstream silver jewelry, i.e bezel setting, beads, ect.  But it is not for me.  I love making these little people that represent something you truly love in your life.
Here are the items I posted this week in my shop:


These little guys are part of the Peace Sign....their little legs complete the Peace sign design.


I love the way the color turned out on their tails.....blues and purples

Next up is to try my hand at a sailboat....stay tuned

Isn't that the way things should be?

Just because she is fun! 

We always hear about the Big one that got away...

HAPPY FRIDAY.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment