Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Blog, lots of thoughts...PROCEED WITH CAUTION

My dream has always been to be an self supporting Artist. Well, with that said, reality got in the way. I took the path where I could make actual money to support a family. BUT, I am realizing life is pretty short, you never know what tomorrow with bring and its time to take the plunge and follow my heart. Money is not everything...I just need enough to support my family.

I love making jewelry. Wearable Art....I feel I am a little ADD when it comes to creating because there is so much out there, so many ideas, I sometimes find it hard to focus. I like to think of it as enthusiasim or excitement,

My favorite tool is my butane torch.....When I am having a tough day, I know that little torch is there for me to light up and melt something. OHHHH the therapy bills that has saved me!!

OK...enough rambling for now. Today I want to show you something I made.....FYI....I am new at this blogging and not sure on the technical aspects...so picture may show up somewhere else.............

1 comment:

  1. I admire you so much for taking the road less traveled and chasing your dream. I can't tell you how inspiring it is to read stories like yours in a world where so few people understand what it means to break the mold. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete